CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Long Time

So I haven't posted on here in quite some time. I never forgot about my blog just never was happy with it. I need to make it my own instead of using some already made template before I will be completely satisfied with it. Enough ranting, onto the updates.

Last night Dylan and I traveled down to Thousand Oaks so that Dylan could take his CVSA exam for the CHP. He passed! And I couldn't be any more excited. A few more steps in the process and hopefully it will happen this time. We spent the afternoon together today as we traveled back. It was really nice, like a mini vacation. We decided we need to do that more often.

Now we are back in Nipomo where we get to stay with Dylan's parents until we can finally find a place decent enough in SLO to move into. It's only been like 4 months for this temporary move. We were hoping to be out at least by Thanksgiving but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. I hate living so far from everything and not to mention with the in-laws. Not exactly marital bliss, but we make do.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

let me just say.....FINALLY!!! you really should be keeping this updated.