CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lonely, I am so lonely

Whoever said marriage was perfect? Well, Dylan and I are going through a rough patch right now and it is so hard. What first consisted of crying is now just anger. I hate feeling this way but I can't just pretend to be happy and let everything go. This is not what I signed up for. I know that the end product will be happiness again, but this in between time really sucks. I just hope that this time will end quickly and things will be better again soon.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

poor kimbawee. you can call me whenever you want if you wanna talk. i have nothing going on other than taking care of 2 kids but i can make some talk time for you

Courtney said...

Just came upon this post (I'm a friend of Kacey's) and wanted to tell you you're not alone. I've been facing some of the same things lately. I hope somehow that helps ;)