CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Tattoozled

I've always wanted to get another tattoo but never knew that I would actually follow through with it. Dylan got a verse put on his side last Sunday and I was going to finally get my wrist tattooed but there wasn't enough time. I knew that if I walked out that night I probably wouldn't do it. Well, I did. I went back last Thursday and although it hurt way more than my tramp stamp I now have the word grace on my wrist. I had been wearing a bracelet that said grace for a while now and I thought it would be nice to make it permanent and always have the reminder right there.

My mom wasn't too thrilled but she got over it. She just kept saying that she thought I grew up and out of the stage that I used to be in. I guess not.

I love it and even though it hurt it was well worth it in the end.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you'll never forget her name! Ok, so I want to see a picture up on your blog ASAP. Also, I'm kinda jealous cause I was going to get one and then got knocked up, delaying any hopes for at least 9 months.

Picture please :)

Danielle said...

i have one on my wrist to and just when i thought that one hurt i got a rosary around my ankle. that hurt

Jennifer said...

yay for tramp stamps!! and yay for putting sarah richters babies name and my cousins name on your wrist. just promise me that your next tattoo will be my name.