CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Double Stuffed

I think I found my weakness. I have been buying double stuffed oreos every time we go to the store lately. They don't last long because Dylan and I eat them like we are starving children in a third world country. I try to skip dinner or something if I am chowing down on them because I am starting to feel like I'm becoming double stuffed. My mid-section is a little more fluffy than I would like it to be and it probably has to do something with all the lard that I am putting into my body. How come a couple of years ago it didn't matter what I ate, I barely fluctuated in my weight? Now I can't lose even a few pounds if I am eating right. I figure if my goal is to gain weight than eating whatever I want will get me there. Let me just embrace my fluffy middle and move on with life.

I will think that way no more. I need to lose some weight and stop gaining. It is starting to get ridiculous. And no matter where I go there is always some sort of chocolate. I walk by the bowl at work all day long and after a while of saying no I can bare it no longer and I have to put a piece in my mouth. Only problem is that is at like 10:00 and I still have 6 hours of work to go. So it never stops at just one tiny piece.

I am determined to lose weight. That is after I finish the double stuffed oreos that we bought at the store today.

Motivated....we'll see.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

its sooo hard to get motivated. maybe you should just get pregnant. then that will motivate you cause you have to eat healthier when your pregs.

that or go running with dylan.