CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Woo Hoo

I am so happy that this week is officially over for me. I feel like it has been extremely long and now I get to enjoy a 4 day weekend. As much as the first part of the week sucked, it turned out to be an okay week. I really like the girl who just started and it adds a little more excitement to the office.

I used to talk a lot to my other co-worker, but now between the three of us it is epic. It has been fun but I just have to be careful that my talking doesn't distract other people.

We don't have much planned for the weekend, but next weekend will be busy so it might be nice to just take it easy. We went on a bike ride last night so that might be in the works this weekend. Hopefully, I can get some sewing done and finish some projects. We'll see if my laziness wins out.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

your life sounds amazing.

Jennifer said...

my favorite is when you said "the 3 of us are just epic"