CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Longest Day Of My Life

I hate being taken advantage of at work.

I hate having to talk to a co-worker for over an hour after work just so we can vent and I can come home just a little less frustrated.

I hate when I'm stressed and someone else is sitting back and do nothing. Not to mention I'm doing that person's job.

I hate when I finally ask that person to do something, they debate with me and then go ask a different person to do it.

I hate not feeling appreciated for the work that I do above and beyond my job.

I hate that I can't even tell a supervisor because it's whats expected of me.

I hate that even after I talk to my co-worker about it I have to come and complain to Dylan.

I hate that I feel like I have to vent on a silly blog.

This is why I don't get anything done when I come home at night. I am so tired and exhausted from the day that I just want some good chocolate and to sit in front of a screen for a few hours. Then maybe, just maybe, I'll try to go to bed at a reasonable time just to get up and do it all over again.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww, you can call me whenever you like if you don't want to vent on a computer. i'll listen.

you should sign up for skype. its free and its so much fun. then we can video chat. i video chatted with meghan yesterday. ha

Chris Palmer said...

That's why weekends were created. And small dogs. Small dogs were created to step on. It doesn't help one vent their frustrations by stepping on the dog because it happens by accident most the time. But when you think back on it, feel free to laugh because small dogs are annoying.

Robyn Palmer said...

This makes me think of a card Chris and I just saw...

"Oh, you hate your job? I'm sorry. You know, there's a support group for that. It's called Everyone and we meet at the bar."

wow...I had no idea how adverse Chris is to small dogs :)