CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ut oh

My hair disappeared last night.

I had every intention of just getting my hair colored so it finally blended together and just a trim. Little did I know that Jessi would talk me into cutting my hair in an a-line again. It is super cute, the color looks good and she did an amazing job.

The first cut I started freaking out just a wee bit. It was definitely a whim decision. I have been trying to grow it out and I wanted long luscious beautiful hair like the Kardashians. But let's be honest I have no body in my hair and it is like baby thin.

Anyway I am happy with my decision but a little sad that I cut so much off without really thinking it through.

Oh well it will grow back someday and in the meantime I can enjoy my new dew.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picture??